5.12.2008

the BIG squeeze

Wow. So it's basically MID-May. Wow. I feel like time is flying but my to-do list is GROWING! My current project is getting my wedding thank-you cards MAILED! I was full of good intentions last November to have them out by/before Christmas....but then, we found out we were pregnant and needless to say, that really distracted me. My new goal: mail them by THIS Saturday. Yahoo!

Also happening.....

It is official, Christopher and I will officially be moving to Tualatin...the SUBURBS! We just got approved for a nice lil' 2 bedroom/2 bath (1100 sq.ft) that will essentially equal what we pay for our 1 bedroom/1 bath (850 sq.ft) apartment + storage unit. So that rocks! But it means we'll be moving the very end of June. We have a month and a half to pack it all up, sign papers, etc.

I am also cramming in a trip to Idaho at the end of June...the week before a baby shower and that baby shower will be the same weekend we move! Then another baby shower probably 2 weeks later and 2 weeks from THAT we are due to have Claire! In all that, hopefully we'll get unpacked, orgnanized and get a cute little baby room goin on in our new pad.

In other news :) My first Mother's Day was great :) Christopher took me for a little Mother's Day donut before church and then we had dinner with his parents, sisters and their husbands. Did I mention his sisters (Kate and Amy) are both preggers too? So it was pretty darn fun....all of us are moms!

2 comments:

lance said...

Sounds like lots of excitement! Just so you know, sometimes babies are born early. ;)

katieoz said...

hahahaha...i know. I'm hoping that won't happen. At least if she is early I am hoping for only ONE week early. Two weeks early might do me in!

 

Designed by 100 Web Hosting