5.14.2008

little bunny foo foo...





So...awhile ago i thought I'd take on making a little rabbit creature from my "softies" sewing book. Keep in mind friends that the only thing I've ever sewn was a tote bag in 4th grade. My wonderful mother-in-law has given me some sewing tips and is working on a very gradual project of making a tote bag with me. I am not really a natural but who knows maybe I'll get there.

Anyway. This project, most of it was hand-stitching. I'm being very vulnerable by sharing this...but it pertains because it was my first attempt to make a stuffed animal for Claire. Hopefully, someday I'll get better.

I should name my bunny...let me know any ideas you have for a name!

8 comments:

~*Spindelicious Handspun*~ said...

She's so cute!!! See I told you you are a crafty gal ;o)

katieoz said...

hahaha...i was actually a little sad about the outcome. but i hope to improve :)

miranda said...

I love it...so cute...names have always been tricky for me, but here's what I have on the top of my head... Flower:)

katieoz said...

Miranda that cracks me up because that is what my niece, Aspen (Tim's daughter) wanted to name our baby :) I told her I loved her but that we would not name our child Flower :) But maybe for the bunny it'll work!

~*Spindelicious Handspun*~ said...

Flower Osgood has a nice ring to it!

~*Spindelicious Handspun*~ said...

Then again you wouldn't want people to call her "Flo"...
Or maybe you *would*...

;o)

Lisa said...

Love the bunny!! Maria says you should name her "violet." :)

katieoz said...

Lisa, tell Maria that "Violet" is my favorite name so far. In fact, if I ever have another daughter I might name her Violet! I love that name!

 

Designed by 100 Web Hosting