5.02.2008

new and pending news

So my brother made it through his surgery! And the amazing news is that he'll probably be able to walk! They didn't end up having to cut many nerve roots on his spine...just one I think! So amazing and a HUGE answer to prayer. To go from thinking that it could possibly be malignant, life threatening and/or ending his days as a street deputy to knowing it's benign, not much damage done to his spine and rehab looks promising....well, it's just amazing. What a huge relief! Not that there is not a lot of work to do, but we all just see the light at the end of the tunnel.

On another note. I had my icky glucose screening at the doctor's office today. Gosh! Kate was right when she said it is burns as you drink it...and Karyn was right when she told me you feel pretty awful afterwards. I am finally not feeling as weak and sluggish as I did after drinking that thing. Now I just hope that I end up not testing positive for gestational diabetes. In the end, it won't be that bad no matter what....it's manageable.

I think that's all for today. I'll try to figure out something to write about next time that incorporates pictures :) Text is so boring after awhile. Ooooh! I know! We are going apartment hunting tomorrow...stay tuned!

0 comments:

 

Designed by 100 Web Hosting