6.03.2008

fun mail!

In this day and age most mail SUCKS! But every now and then a fun little package arrives in the mail. Not something you bought from amazon.com but something packed with love by someone who cares. I was THRILLED to receive one such package this week from a certain SPINDELICIOUS. Just take a look at the goodies that awaited my heart




And ya...she totally knit everything herself. Seriously folks, her knitting is amazing. P-R-O-F-E-S-S-I-O-N-A-L!!!! I am so excited to see little Claire in her adorable sweater and hat! Such a pretty yellow too! And check out what Beth knitted a few months ago! My favorite gift ever! Just look at those booties!

So anyway :) That was my fun little surprise this week! Soon I'll post some pics of the little mobile I am making for Claire's room. It's hard to believe that we are moving in less than one month! I am really excited to get the baby room all ready though! But more on that later! Here's a couple new preggy pics for kicks.

Do you think I look bigger than last week?

5 comments:

~*Spindelicious Handspun*~ said...

Yayaya! Man that chick is talented! Your so lucky to know someone who can knit your baby cute little baby things, haha! ;o)
You look fabulous dahling!
We probably won't be able to make it down in July unfortunately. We are BROKE broke broke and the duplex we were gonna move into has fallen through...we are vagabonds and don't know where we are going to be living.

katieoz said...

thanks lady! Totally understand on the travel expense issue. it costs way to much to travel these days. Claire will be around for you guys to see and love so no hurry :) everything else has worked out so I am sure the housing "sich" will work out too. And *high five* on stepping up to work at SuperCuts! It'll be great Beth!

~*Spindelicious Handspun*~ said...

haha! Thanks, thanks....I'm a *bit* ashamed of working at SC's, but (can you say "bottom of the barrel" for hairstylists?" lol) but...what can ya do when you are po'? I don't wanna lease a station, and I don't wanna work at some uppity salon, I just need to make some quick cash and that's the type of aslon to do it in. *sigh* and besides, I start school in Sept. *keep chanting to myself "only 3 months, only 3 months*

katieoz said...

PLUS! Those customers will get SUCH a great haircut for a good deal! How awesome is that they they are lucky enough to have you cut their hair? It's a positive thing, I think :)

~*Spindelicious Handspun*~ said...

Awww see!...your so positive and encouraging! Your not full of morose hatred, lol! ;o)

 

Designed by 100 Web Hosting