6.14.2008

pretty prints, etc.

(My favorite print of all, from theblackapple)

Again, obsessing over decor for the nursery I have found some freaking amazing pretty prints that I would LOVE to get on Etsy. Not sure exactly what theme I am going for yet, but these are the assortment that I'm drooling over these days.


From theblackapple (my personal favorite!)




And there are so many more! But these are a few that I really love.
My mind is also going through lots of options regarding colors that we could paint an accent wall, those really cool vinyl wall decals that you can apply to the wall to add a amazing design details to the walls. (images from etsy.com)

4 comments:

~*Spindelicious Handspun*~ said...

I really like the blackapple gal. Here's one of my faves
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?
user_id=87013
...sort of a similar style. I was actually gonna embroider one of these designs (not telling which! It's still a secret!) onto a little item, which shall not be named at this time, for Claire!
;o)
I am addicted to making baby stuff! It's so fun and cute!

~*Spindelicious Handspun*~ said...

ooops I don't think that link worked...just search Badbird on Etsy under store names or user names or whatevs...

katieoz said...

I love the black apple girl too! Chris is snotty and says it's so "pseudo-goth". WHATEV! It WILL be in his daughter's bedroom :) Badbird has some cute stuff too! I love finding all these fun prints on Etsy! I got Karyn hooked to Etsy now :) hehehehe

~*Spindelicious Handspun*~ said...

haha! well, it is sorta psuedo-goth, but that's why I like it! :p

 

Designed by 100 Web Hosting