6.11.2008

Showered with LOVE!

Talk about feeling loved! My co-workers threw me and Kate (my pregnant co-worker) a baby shower! It was so fun, complete with plastic bibs, really messy food (powdered donettes, spaghetti, meatballs, sloppy joes, watermelon, delicious jello/cool whip salads, chocolate fondue, etc), poopy diaper games, and amazingly thoughtful and generous gifts from amazingly thoughtful and generous co-workers! So so so wonderful! I wish I could thank everyone enough! Check out some of the fun!


(Left: Tom & Ella! Right: Heidi and Me!)

(Left: everyone chowing down Right: Kate smelling "poopy" candy bar diaper)



(Left: Kate and me both 8 months preggo! Right: choc fondue donette!)


(Left: crazy beautiful blanket crochetted by a PT, Right: more adorable gifts!!!)

3 comments:

~*Spindelicious Handspun*~ said...

Om my word...that candy bar poopy diaper thing is so gross!! haha! :D

katieoz said...

you just wait! yer time is
a-comin!

~*Spindelicious Handspun*~ said...

haha! No no...not for a looong time ;o) I'm a nanny. That gives me my daily fill of kids (and poopy diapers) ;o)
We are trying to potty train right now. She's not havin it. No amount of Potty Time Elmo will convince her that the toilet is the way to go.

 

Designed by 100 Web Hosting