7.27.2008

False alarm

Nope. no baby yet. Chris really wants me to pop her out tonight so he doesn't have to go to work ;) hahaha.

I really did think it was possible yesterday, as did my mom. I started getting major menstrual-like cramping while grocery shopping, lots of pelvic pressure, some light contractions but nothing major and well...a couple other little things that I won't describe for the sake of delicate ears/eyes.

So. We wait. Chris thinks it will happen tomorrow. I think Tuesday. My mom is calling it for Wednesday at 2:00 a.m.

1 comments:

~*Spindelicious Handspun*~ said...

Well your uterus is toning up for the big entrance! YAYAYAY! I hope we make it in time! There is a chance that we might get to come home Tuesday!
I cannot WAIT to hold a little newborn baby :)))

 

Designed by 100 Web Hosting