8.18.2008

chunkers!

Claire has gained weight like a champ! She was born at 7 lbs 5.5 oz but got as low as 6 lbs 8 oz. However, I am proud to announce she now weighs....*DRUM ROLL!*.....

......a hefty 7 lbs 14 oz! She also is 21 inches long....and she measures 1/2 inch longer than her birth length. In the words of the pediatrician, "She's perfect!" I couldn't agree more! She is quite perfect! And her belly button will be an innie!

Other than that, it's been a pretty chill day. Chris worked from home today but it was his last day home from now on. So we practiced me being the only parent at home. Let's just say that between nursing, bottle feeding and soothing there was no time to pump so I have no idea how that's going to work. Otherwise, I am feeling better about being home alone with Claire. We'll see how it really turns out, tomorrow! Wish me luck!

Until next time! ta ta

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kateo! I guess this is the day Chris is gone so I hope your first day home alone with Claire is going well:-) You girls should go take a walk;-)

Love much,
Katie

 

Designed by 100 Web Hosting