9.06.2008

I want this

(image found here)
Claire is finally liking the whole laying on the floor, looking around thing. She especially loves laying on the floor and staring at the massive shelving unit of DVDs in our apartment. But I have been wanting to get a play gym. I know that babies who don't have these kinds of items will do just fine, but I also hear that items such as these play gyms, swings, exersaucers, bouncers, etc are actually a mother's life saver in a lot of ways. Nothing like the darling baby being able to occupy themselves with fun activities while mommy gets done what needs to be.
Anyway. This is my new thing I want and I am going to start saving my pennies. I'd better save more than pennies though.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

http://www.passitonsales.com/

GO TO THIS!! I found an exersaucer there a few years ago for $10!! practically brand new! I've been a few times - LOTS of clothes, toys, books, baby "gear"....

katieoz said...

YOU ARE AWESOME!!! I can't tell you how excited I am to go to this! I totally registered for the presale since I'm a 1st time parent! This is especially handy because since my post I have decided it's totally unreasonable for me to buy this play gym for $75...no matter how cute it is.

kranberrys said...

Definitely go to that sale and be EARLY! We have a similar sale in our area in 2 weeks....I'll keep an I out for that play gym just in case...I am volunteering at the sale so I can get more $ for the stuff I am selling....

BTW...If Claire is still not sleeping so good at night...try keeping her up for at least 20-30 minutes after she eats during the day...that helped my kids alot!

Glad I finally got on here!

 

Designed by 100 Web Hosting