9.12.2008

Pure heaven

It was a long day yesterday. Claire refused to nap all day and the poor little thing was just so exhausted but her eyes wide open all evening. Chris gave her a bath, put her in her pj's and we fed her before bed time. She fell asleep at 10:30, we went to bed around 11:00....and woke up at 4:30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She slept 6 hours in a row! WHOAH! I was just ecstatic when I woke up at 4:30 to feed her again, I couldn't believe it! Not only that, but she went back to sleep after eating at 5:30 and slept for another 3 hours.

So that is my most exciting news for the entire week. Maybe not super exciting to most but I am still in awe and just loving how rested I feel! *dancing*

1 comments:

Kate and Matt said...

i understand the excitement!

 

Designed by 100 Web Hosting