5.07.2009

FYI for those to whom it may apply

So, I recently deleted my Facebook account.  I was telling my friend how I actually had to "investigate" (i.e. help search) how to do that.  Initially, I clicked on the "Deactivate account" button in my security settings, thinking that would delete it.  I guess it just makes the account inaccessible to others but as soon as you log in again, it reactivates that.  I'm kinda slow but eventually figured out that I wanted to actually delete not deactivate.  

Anyway! This post is just a shortcut to the permanent delete page.  I'm not posting this to encourage deleting Facebook.  Not at all.  But, for those of you already wanting to do so but just haven't and want an easy way to get it done, here's the link:  

DELETE

0 comments:

 

Designed by 100 Web Hosting