5.13.2009

Quick Mother's Day Recap


I just wanted to do a little post about Mother's Day. It's a tad belated but I am still feeling special from all the love and attention. First of all, I got to SLEEP IN! Until 8 o'clock! HEAVEN. Even better was being awoken by my lovely daughter and handsome husband, delivering me Donutland treats and chocolate milk. Claire got her first tiny taste of a yeasty donut. She liked it(big surprise)!
Mother's day was just so much fun and so relaxing. Chris got me the most beautiful and unique necklace, from Etsy! It's TOTALLY something I would have found for myself! I need to take a picture of it. Claire helped wrap it and even got artistic with a pink marker...that is definitely going in the baby book.

After a wonderful morning and going to Church, we went to the in-laws where Chris and his dad made us ladies some delicious lunch. We topped it all off with a delicious, freshly baked Marionberry pie from a local farm, that Chris and I had purchased the day before.



4 comments:

miranda said...

Cute pic's. I'm a "Tad" behind myself :)... we'll see if I can get caught up while I've visiting my family. I'm in Scottsbluff for Kayla's Grad. :) Yep... feeling even older now. I enjoyed hearing about your mothers day. Mine wasn't quite as relazing but still good... it's hard to believe that next year I will be mother of 3! AHHHH!!!!

Katie Fleming said...

Awww, sounds like a great day! And might I add you have an awesome hubby to be so creative and thoughtful;-) Miss you!!! You look beautiful in the pics:-)

Lisa said...

Sounds like a GREAT first mother's day!! :) Love the picture of you and Chris -- so happy! :)

~*Spindelicious Handspun*~ said...

Katie, I just have to say, you are SO blessed! So freaking blessed.

 

Designed by 100 Web Hosting