10.05.2009

Claire's Favorite!


Besides her dad, Claire's favorite thing is the swing! We parked all the way across the park for a chance to do something other than swing. But somehow, she found her way to the swings and that is where she wanted to be. It was fun to spend some time with Claire at the park after we came home from our little out-of-town getaway.


Heading over the see the cows. According to Claire the cows say, "boo". Spooky cows! This, however, did not end well because we wouldn't let her grab the barbed wire/electric fence. She got mad and threw a fit. *Sigh* Mayhap we are entering the terrible-twos a little early? 10 months early?


This shot was a total accident but I think it's super great! Kinda arty, eh?


She likes to swing really high :)

7 comments:

miranda said...

Those are great pictures. I enjoyed all of them. How did you make them so much larger on your profile? Do you have to change something in your status? What a beautiful blue sky.

katieoz said...

I honestly don't know how they ended up so big! Maybe because I didn't actually upload them from my computer this time. Instead I used the URL from my flickr account. They were actually a LOT bigger and I had to downsize them!

Jessi said...

Such good pictures! I love the light shining in the first one. Oh and look how stinkin' cute Claire is! Seriously adorable clothes.

Katie Fleming said...

Love the pics! Claire's got great style thanks to her mommy:-) The accidentally-artsy one is my favorite... you definitely need to frame it!

katieoz said...

thanks guy! I love that little dress! It has apples all over it. I hadn't put her in it because it looked way too big. My mom put her in it and VOILA! It actually fits! I can't believe it fits her! How is she that big? I do love it though :) And that adorable sweater! It was handed down by a lovely friend of a friend (she's supplied approximately a ton of Claire's clothing this first year of her life!).

Erin said...

Oh my goodness, these pictures are precious (not to mention Claire!!!!!!!!) Seriously, Katie, she will thank you for these one day. This little girl will never doubt that she is loved. I agree about the adorable clothes and her mommy's style. Makes me want to dig out my sewing and knitting!

katieoz said...

do it, do it, do it! I totally should commission some projects from you. Though I need to do some on my own. My mom has pillowcases from the bed I had as a kid...I kinda want to make a dress for her out of them. They're like the universal sheet set pattern that probably everyone in the '80s had. for that reason, she would be EXTRA hip if she had a dress made out of them. haha :)

 

Designed by 100 Web Hosting