1.19.2010

Lost in LOST


Final Season Of 'Lost' Promises To Make Fans More Annoying Than Ever

Sometimes, it's really a good thing to not take yourself seriously. I have totally become a crazy LOST fan. Recently, I re-watched seasons 1-5 on Netflix, then again watched a few other specific episodes, considered watching all the seasons again for a third time...and...*gulp* I even (kind of regularly) get on LOST theory boards. OMG. I am even Skyping with my sister-in-law about how awesome LOST is (she's the one who showed me the clip above). What has become of me!? Yet, I am compelled. I cannot fight it. My husband thinks I'm crazy. I think he might be right!

Is anyone else out there hanging by a thread until February 2nd!!!!!!!?

4 comments:

Erin said...

Hahaha--well I don't know how thread-hanging we are...but Mike and I are very excited! It's going to be a sad day when it's all over though : \

Jessi said...

I have been in LOVE with Lost for (it seems)forever... I started to get annoyed during the last couple of seasons because they still were not answering any questions! I really, really hope they can wrap up this last season with some closure and amazingness (if that's a word).

~*Beth Butler*~ said...

Haha! "shelter to non-Lost fans." That's awesome. I just got through watching the last episode and I'm so excited!..Do YOU think that the bomb reset time? And who IS John Locke? And for that matter who the hell is Jacob?...Some Egyptian God in human form? Is he suppose to be like Jesus or something?..

katieoz said...

oh Beth, Beth, Beth! Do you really want to ask me these questions? really? John Locke is totally the man that said he wanted to kill Jacob...hundreds of years ago. And I think that man represents predestination/destiny. Jacob I think represents Free Will. And I think there's more than one timeline going on. If there is any sort of Jesus or Savior I think it will be Desmond...he's the only one who can be in different times without being affected because Penny is his constant. Though, if she dies i don't know what will happen. So in the end, it's a struggle between Destiny and true Free Will. Some people side with one or the other. I don't know what is going to happen now that supposedly Jacob has been killed....but maybe time will be reset and hence he WON'T be killed! I could go on. But I think I have now implicated myself even more seriously as a LOST dork.

 

Designed by 100 Web Hosting