1.11.2010

When You Feel Blue

I feel like I haven't been laughing very much lately.  You know, that deep, soul cleansing laughter.  I didn't really realize it until I revisited a great website:  Awkward Family Photos.  

I don't feel bad for laughing so hard because they're reader submitted.  There are definitely some photos in my collection that I might submit if I come across them again.  Olen Mills, anyone?

It was very difficult to limit myself because I have so many favorites!  Here is a glimpse of a few treasures I found :) 










5 comments:

~*Beth Butler*~ said...

EEEEWWWWW!!!! They are SO CREEPY! So creepy. The Cabbage Patch Doll in the black background?!..The mom, son, and daughter wrapped in pink flowing cloth?!...The little girl who looks possessed as Santa whispers to her!?..Holy crap.

Jessi said...

thank you for the laughs! seriously... so amazingly awesome!

katieoz said...

oh I am SO GLAD you like them Jessi and Beth. Well, Beth, I'm assuming you enjoyed yourself even though they freaked you out.

Seriously. go to the website. There are like 15 more that I wanted to post but cut myself off. And they're always adding! Such a great shot of soul-cleansing laughter. I can breathe deeper after laughing so hard :)

Erin said...

Oh wowowowowow, I think I'm going to ask Mike if he can create a version of #5 (the bride in the man's silhouette profile) for our family album.

~*Beth Butler*~ said...

They freaked me out in the most enjoyable way possible!

 

Designed by 100 Web Hosting