2.02.2010

I need a yard

We live in an apartment and there's lots of grass for Claire to run around on...except for the fact that people let their dogs poop ALL OVER THE PLACE and the don't clean it up. So, I have resorted to throwing random tupperware/slotted spoons out onto our tiny little patio and letting Claire "play outside". I am really excited about the potential of having an actual (poop-free) yard at some point hopefully soon. **We might have some fun updates on that front, very soon**

8 comments:

miranda said...

love the picture :)...Can't wait to hear your update!

kranberrys said...

HAHA! Hope she loves baths as well!

katieoz said...

oh she does! the only way to get her out of the bath is to promise her she can run around naked.

~*Beth Butler*~ said...

That's the only way I can get myself out of the bath too.

;o)

Are we ever gonna get together?!?

Betherann said...

so. cute.

and huzzah on the potential yard-ownage!

Erin said...

Am I the only one who thought, "Please tell me that's not poop on her nose?" Haha. I'm very excited about the house news! It's gorge-mous!!! When do I get to come help decorate?

katieoz said...

Please come anytime you want!!!!!!! I would LOVE your help!!!! And you are not alone thinking Claire has poo on her nose haha! I should put a note explaining that is MUD on her nose NOT poo...we avoid the poo at all costs

katieoz said...

Please come anytime you want!!!!!!! I would LOVE your help!!!! And you are not alone thinking Claire has poo on her nose haha! I should put a note explaining that is MUD on her nose NOT poo...we avoid the poo at all costs

 

Designed by 100 Web Hosting