11.13.2010

Rewind

I've been less than faithful with my blog, as of late. Getting back to the roots of why I started this little page, I thought I might share just a few pictures of what we've been up to the past couple months. Even looking at pictures from a couple months ago, I can't believe how much Claire has changed.
Chris and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary in October. It was so fun to get away for a night and stay at the Edgefield.
Claire's FAVORITE thing, in the entire world, is to jump/walk in water puddles. If we see a water puddle anywhere (and if she has her rain boots on) then it's fate is sealed.

Claire showing some love to her buddy, Ben, while hanging at a barren pumpkin patch. At least there were goats!

Making some chocolate chip cookies with Molly. Claire was the one responsible for eating the chocolate chips. She did a good job.

A little art time with her cousin, William....oh, and Ouchies (her puppy).

Dabbling in a little music, too.
Just Claire, being so cute and melting my heart :)

Riding a toy tractor at a different pumpkin patch.......this time there WERE pumpkins!

Suited up for a misty/cloudy day at the zoo with her momma and pappa. Turns out, those are the BEST days to go to the Zoo!

VIDEO: Claire loves Neko Case. She surprises me with how many lyrics she actually knows from her songs.
VIDEO: This girl is coordinated.

4 comments:

Beth @ To the Fullest said...

What a sweet post! Claire really HAS changed. I think she looks a little more like Chris now. Oh, and that zoo photo is the one that melts MY heart. SO cute.

mom o said...

What a great photo of you and Chris too! I love it.

stacia said...

small world. I found your blog because of your remake kitchen (awesome) and noticed one of your blog links is Rage Against the Minivan, SO cool! She was in our youth group when my husband was a youth minister (long long ago) and LOVE her blog! Amazingly awesome family!

~*Beth Durden*~ said...

Se is SO cute and oh my...so huge!! You have one blessed life my dear :)
oh, and she has RAD taste in music. Neko is my fave.

 

Designed by 100 Web Hosting