6.25.2012

Place Your Bets!

Boy? Girl? Both? What do you think we're having? For awhile I was really feeling "boy", couldn't shake it. Mostly, just because this pregnancy has been way different than mine with Claire.  However, with Claire I also was thinking "boy" and was surprised to find it was a girl.  


Honestly, I've been really excited when I thought about either gender.  There are so many great things to look forward to no matter the gender and maybe even because of the gender.


But I won't leave you in suspense anymore.  Here's the picture from our ultrasound.  Needless to say, it was shocking. 

4 comments:

joewulf said...

Chris must be so proud!

joewulf said...

Chris must be so proud!

karen said...

Where did you get that crazy picture?

katieoz said...

I got it from my ultrasound, silly! ;)

 

Designed by 100 Web Hosting