3.14.2013

*In My Best Oprah Voice* It's Photo-Dump Time!!!

Since Ruby was born I have taken roughly 438,981 pictures. Something like that.  

Also, since Ruby was born, I have been utterly exhausted.  Therefore, wanting to share snapshots of our life, paired with fatigue...well...you get a big slew of unedited pictures that may or may not have captions. The good part is that they're so adorable, it just doesn't matter!  Yep. I'm that mommy-blogger who thinks knows her children are the most adorable and then annoyingly unloads every picture I have taken in the past couple months just to prove it.  I have come to terms with my overwhelming mommy-ness (is that a word?) Can I hash-tag this #noshame? Nevertheless, I assume you don't come here for the literary prose (ifyaknowwhatImean), so I think you all know what you're getting into.
----
One Month Old



  (she's working on her grinch-face, folks! If you know me, you know what that means.)
(ohhhh...the dress-up clothes)
 (Claire and Mama)
(Ruby's first trip to the zoo)


(Claire and Jude...at *work*)
(My amazing niece, Ellie)
(All the cousins *on my in-law side*)



  (a RARE opportunity with Claire posing for the camera)




(I think she loves her Papa)

----
 Two Months Old


 (aaaannndd this is what happens when she spots me taking a picture of her)

(sweet sisters)

  (Ruby, rolling over for the first time. Totally took me by surprise!)

(my little sunshine)

(just a Saturday morning, playing games)

----
Three Months Old



(the spit up...ooooh, the spit up)

(*heartbreak*)


  (Claire and William...taking turns with the silly faces)








(yep. she spotted me taking her picture)
(oh, oh, oh....heart melting)

(my sweet bright-eyes)

3 comments:

lafalda said...

Like you said, so adorable. So glad you finally posted more :) Love ya.

safetoland said...

Looked at the post again and they are still cuties :) I want to hold Ruby like RIGHT now!!!!

Erin said...

Katie, your girls are GORGEOUS!

 

Designed by 100 Web Hosting