3.06.2013

Over Half-Way There!

First of all, I want to thank any and all of you who have jumped in with support towards reaching this $5,000 goal to fund a clean water project in India!  Whether it be through going to my donation page and giving money, telling me you plan to donate, sharing with friends and family on social media, helping me brainstorm fundraising ideas, etc...I just, THANK YOU!  Many who have donated have chosen to remain anonymous.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I would kiss you if I could!  *side hugs available upon request*

Take a look! 



54%!!!  The Living Water International Give-Well campaigns have a 60-day ticker...and in just 29 days we are over half-way there!  The generosity demonstrated is just astounding and beautiful! I can't wait to see this incredible goal completed!

If you have thought about donating (big or small) it is all necessary, makes a difference, and is so appreciated.  Whether it be $5, $15, $50, or $150, every bit matters!  And it's so easy to give (and tax deductible!). Just click the image above, the button on the side of my blog or HERE ,then click the Donate button under the picture.

I'm praying, hoping, dreaming to make it to the goal within the next 31 days! Thank you all for your love and support, not only for me and in the celebration of my 30th Birthday but in the love and support for people who NEED clean, life-giving water!

If you have any questions or thoughts about this endeavor, I would love to hear them and respond!  I love you all and am so grateful for your presence, love, and generosity in my life!

0 comments:

 

Designed by 100 Web Hosting